WSI is committed to addressing its production requirements and fulfilling client orders through diversified procurement alternatives.
We procure our wool from a number of sources:
- Purelana branded direct supply initiative
- 50% shareholding in RWL, a North Island specialist in the purchase of wool
- Traditional auction and online tendering
- Private merchant procurement method
- Slipe wool from fellmongers and freezing works
- Southern Wool Network - created supply pathway
By utilising a variety of procurement methods we ensure a regular, reliable source of supply that enables it to service our customers.